WHEN: Thursday, October 3, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PDT)
WHERE: Voyager Innovations Inc., 12/F Anson’s Building (23 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center) Pasig, Metro Manila
Lean Startup is a field-tested philosophy that provides you with a toolset to minimize failure and increase your chances of success. But what is Lean Startup, or more importantly, how do I implement Lean principles into my own company?
Drawn from Eric Ries’ bestseller, this short introduction shows you how I drive successful ventures. I have been building startups for the past 7 years and have refined a practical approach to building “lean startups.” This is a science for transforming an idea to a functioning new business with minimal risk, wastage and learning.
Learn why hundreds of companies, from financial services companies like Moven to social companies like Instagram to large corporations such as Intuit, Investec and News Corp are using this revolutionary technique.
You will learn:
• Practical knowledge in developing new products using lean startup methods
• Learn the science of validated learning
• Approaches to unlocking new innovative ideas
• Methods that can you apply to your business or organisation
1. Introduction to Lean Startup
2. Ideation & Validation
– Customer, Problem & Solution
– Minimum Viable Product
3. Get Out Of The Building
– Product Market Fit
– Customer Discovery & Exploration
– Pitch Method
– Research Analysis & Interruption
Who should attend?
• Product Managers
• Executives and managers with a mandate for innovation
LEARN FROM: <strong>SCOTT E. BALES</strong>
<img class=”alignright” alt=”” src=”http://scottebales.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Scott-Bales-Medium.jpg” width=”250″ />
Scott is a self-proclaimed extrovert who has meshed his fascination with people and what motivates them, with a raw enthusiasm for technology. Scott is a founding member of <a href=”https://www.moven.com/”>Moven</a>, the mobile-centric payments business that helps customers to spend, save and live smarter.
A founder at <a href=”http://nextbank.org/”>Next Bank</a>, a mentor to Entrepreneurs throughout world with<a href=”http://www.leanstartupmachine.com/”> Lean Startup Machine</a>, sits on the Board of<a href=”http://www.carepakistan.org/”>Care Pakistan</a> and holds advisory positions at <a href=”http://www.ourbetterworld.com/”>Our Better World</a>,<a href=”http://singapore.the-hub.net/”> HUB Singapore</a> and <a href=”http://www.appsforgood.org/”>CDI Apps 4 Good</a>. Scott’s energy transfers to the stage as a globally recognized speaker on Digital Consumers, Mobility and Innovation.
When not in a boardroom or on centre stage, you’re likely to find Scott devouring, tweeting, and writing on the latest and greatest in the world of mobility, serendipity, user experience and entrepreneurial leadership. An outlet that landed him a contribution to best-selling book, Bank 3.0, and Korean best-seller, Beyond Startup.
- Voyager Innovations, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Smart Communications, Inc. (Smart) focused on delivering disruptive innovations for the PLDT group of companies. Voyager is looking at the adjacent spaces around the core telecommunications business working on its intersections with various industries. Voyager is where technology meets life, actively participating in leading edge technology standards, while keeping an eye on what’s possible today.
- CBS Social Enterprise Asia – 13px; line-height: 19px;”>CBS is a department of the BCYFoundation which assists and develop social entrepreneurs in Asia to grow into strong and profitable enterprises, rooted in the values of citizenship, sustainability and social responsibility (CSR 3.0).
- Jorge Azurin | Country Manager for Freelancer.com | Tech Entrepreneur | E-commerce Consultant | Publisher | Speaker |
- Noreen Bautista – 13px; line-height: 19px;”>Social Entrepreneur | Co-founder, Jacinto & Lirio | EntrepsBuildPH – Institute for Social Enterprise Development | TheSparkProject.com | General Manager, CBS Social Enterprise Asia