Stop being afraid of failure and start embracing it!
Join the Failing Forward Conference on October 11, 2013
Failing Forward is an inspirational keynote conference, breaking through the stigma associated with failure in entrepreneurship. It’s not so much a celebration of failure in itself, but rather a recognition that most (if not all) of the major successes today have been preceded by a number of mistakes, failures and lessons learned – which can come in many shapes and forms.
We are putting successful entrepreneurs, but also people from other disciplines and sectors, on stage to tell an honest tale about the hardship that paved their road to success and how they overcame that, sharing their lessons learned for others to prevent the same mistakes, but also to show that people who have met failure deserve a second (or third) chance because they will have grown from them.
The Failing Forward Conference will discuss the following questions:
- Why do entrepreneurs fail? What cause entrepreneurs to make mistake and fall?
- What is so good about failure? What do we learn from failing?
- How do you deal with failure?
- How can you turn failure into success by analyzing your defeat?
- How do you learn mistakes from others as much as possible?
- Where do you go from here? How do you use failing experience for your benefit?
Roster of Speakers:
- Chinkee Tan
- Jayson Lo
- Boris Juaquin
- Brian Quebengco
For more information Contact: (+632) 491 6200 and visit www.yesphilippines.org