Created in the spirit of TED’s mission, “ideas worth spreading,” the TEDx program is designed to give communities, organizations and individuals the opportunity to stimulate dialogue through TED-like experiences at the local level.
At TEDx events, a screening of TED Talks videos — or a combination of live presenters and TED Talks videos — sparks deep conversation and connections. TEDx events are fully planned and coordinated independently, on a community-by-community basis.
What you’ll find at every TEDx event:
The content and design of each TEDx event is unique and developed independently, but all TEDx events have several features in common.
- TED’s celebrated format: A suite of short, carefully prepared talks, demonstrations and performances (given live, or through TED Talks from TED.com) on a wide range of subjects to foster learning, inspiration and wonder — and to provoke conversations that matter
- TED Talks videos: A minimum of two pre-recorded talks from the acclaimed TED Talks video series (these talks are available free on TED.com)
- Bias-free programming: Lack of any commercial, religious or political agenda
1. Click here – http://tinyurl.com/TEDxADMUapp
2. Fill up the form.
3. Await a confirmation email.
5. Stay Updated
Dates to Remember:
October 25 – Deadline of Accepted Applications
October 30 – Announcement of Accepted Applications
December 14 – TEDxADMU
Other TEDx events in the Philippines
- December 2, 2013 – UP Los Banos, Laguna
- January 18, 2014 – Baler, Quezon Province
- January 18, 2013 – Xavier School, San Juan City