IdeaSpace helps turn ideas into reality. If you have a great tech idea and the passion for business, you might be what IdeaSpace is looking for.
“IdeaSpace is a program that aims to help budding technology entrepreneurs develop groundbreaking solutions and transform these into successful commercial products.
We go beyond “angel investing” to startups. We offer a program that combines business incubation and acceleration by providing:
- Access to resource: seed funding and other resources/services needed by any startup;
- Business education: learning via mentorship from business leaders, experience exchange with members from supporting group of companies and fellow technopreneurs; and
- Connection: opportunity to demonstrate or showcase products to potential investors
We have partnerships with top technology vendors and affiliations with globally recognized technology incubators/accelerators to learn and replicate successes.
Our aspiration is to bring positive change in the society, thus, our program for innovation and technopreneurship welcome ideas and solutions that can support social development.
IdeaSpace is being run by IdeaSpace Foundation, Inc., a non-profit organization formed by the largest and most diverse group of companies that are leaders in their own industries. These companies include First Pacific, Metro Pacific Investments Corporation (MPIC), Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation, MPIC hospital group, Philippine Long Distance Telephone Company (PLDT), Meralco, Smart Communications, Inc (Smart), Digitel, Sun Cellular, SPI Global, ePLDT, Indofood, Philex Mining, Maynilad, MediaQuest, and TV5.”
The 2nd round of IdeaSpace funding and incubation is now open. Click here to download the application form.
Basic Qualifications and Requirements:
- Open to new business ideas or existing companies
- Minimum of two (2) and maximum of three (3) members
- Must be in any of the following industries: Transportation, Construction, Healthcare, Telecom and IT, Mobile Solutions, Customer Service, Energy, Agriculture and Food, Mining, Water Technology or Digital Media and Entertainment
- Application Packet – Accomplished form, supporting documents and a Video Pitch.
No deadline was identified. Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Source: IdeaSpace.ph and IdeaSpaceFoundation.org